343 Highways Monitoring Radar
- Enforcement grade radar & techniques
- Identifies, tracks & measures speed, length, lane/direction of individual targets
- Multi-level incident detection mode
- Non-intrusive loop replacement
- Mounts on existing infrastructure
- Simple to install, setup and configure using AGD Align
The AGD 343 Highways Monitoring Radar represents class leading traffic flow monitoring technology offering an unrivalled alternative to outdated high maintenance loop systems.
With the option to be sited just 2m from the nearest running lane, with visibility across up to 10 lanes, the AGD 343 solution provides real-time, multi-lane highways data and dramatically enhances highways safety, capability and efficiency.
AGD’s 343 deploys proven enforcement-grade radar and sophisticated measurement techniques to quantify speed, range and length of passing vehicles. Detailed traffic information such as, ‘is traffic free-moving, slowing or starting-to-queue?’, is available in all weather conditions to inform control rooms, allow instant decision making and paves the way for the roads of the future.
AGD radar is mounted on existing roadside poles or gantries, crucially at a 30o angle. The additional capability to operate at a > 2-metre offset, while maintaining a 6-metre plus mounting height, ensures reliable operation in managed motorway scenarios and ALR (All Lanes Running) schemes.
The AGD 343 has been purpose-designed to enable system integrators, road authorities and traffic engineers worldwide to deliver safer, greener, and more efficient transport environments, meeting the needs of today and overcoming the challenges of tomorrow.
- Flow monitoring solution for multi-lane real-time data
- Traffic Profiling and Incident Detection
- Ten lane highway capability