Detection of pedestrians and cyclists
The AGD 641 Pedestrian Detector has been designed for the detection and monitoring of pedestrians and cyclists waiting to cross the road to ensure the crossing phase is only called when they are present in the wait area.
- The AGD 641 is a replacement for the AGD 640 Pedestrian Detector which has been successfully been deployed on over 15,000 sites worldwide. The ground-up development of the 641 is a 3D stereo-vision optical system capable of detecting moving and stationary targets over a 4m x 2m zone. The 641 maintains class leading shadow and unwanted object rejection.
- 4m x 2m zone adjacent to the detector saving on infrastructure costs.
- AGD 3D optical stereo vision technology provides greater performance even at low light levels.
- Wifi AGD Touch-setup technology with 3 step browser setup speeds up installation and reduces installer risk.
- Flexible polygon tool allows easy configuration of curved or irregular detection zones saving even more time on site.
- Compatibility with old and new controllers makes the AGD641 an ideal solution for any site.
- In built Infra-red illuminator.